What are you watching right now?

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
We watched a movie for a change the other night, “Old Guard”. It wasn’t that bad, despite Charlize Theron being in it. We started “Brave New World” on the Peacock channel, free with Xfinity. It seems to me to be kind of an awkward production, not sure I’d recommend it.

Fastfox750

Reaction score
Watching 48 hours tonight . Two shows in a row where they arrested white people. They must have caught some flack from blm

Jizzum

Flame Hardened
Reaction score
Just finished watching the Movie and 3 seasons of Mystery Road, Set in Aboriginal community in WA. I liked it.

lumen8

Reaction score
Just watched Contagion. The situation seemed vaguely familiar.

lumen8

Reaction score
54 Overtakes in 1 lap - Nurburgring Nordschleife BMW M6 GT3 Onboard

lumen8

Reaction score
Kylie Minogue - Interview (The Bugs Bunny Show 1991) with Sophie Lee

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Trailer Park Boys. I feel like I am starting to understand Canada better.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
We just started a series on Netflix called “Away”. We’ve only watched the first episode but it appears to be a well done, serious drama about the first flight to Mars...stars Hillary Swank.

edit: Well, we finished it. I was very impatient for it to be over. It was more about personal dramas of the crew and their families and overdid it so much that it got to the point of just being sappy at times.

Last edited:

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
^^^
I really wonder if it was an honest mistake. It sounds like it’s standard practice among many stores if the problem is as common as he claimed. I don’t have as much trust in the honesty of people as he does.

lumen8

Reaction score
^^^
I really wonder if it was an honest mistake. It sounds like it’s standard practice among many stores if the problem is as common as he claimed. I don’t have as much trust in the honesty of people as he does.
I suspect he was being diplomatic.