Website Info, Feedback, Errors and Issues thread

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasnt just us by the way, all the sites hosted on that server were down. Shit happens sometimes, usually the hosting has been pretty solid.

Reactions: VTR

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Their response:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience,

The server problem has been fixed, there was a temporary problem with CloudLinux OS, the websites are currently running.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance from our end, we will gladly help!

Kind Regards,
**** ***** | Level 1 Technical Support Engineer
Rapid Response Support

madhawg

Reaction score
Did something change with the attachment uploading? When using the paperclip icon , it now opens a box for a url instead of upload image. If I use the insert image icon, I see the upload image top left corner, but it does nothing and appears grayed out. I just uploaded a pic not long ago using that upload in the top left of insert image and it worked as expected...now its dead.

Did the above make sense?:p

Edit...attach files under the reply box works, so I'm good for now. Still wondering what happened to using the paperclip

Last edited:

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
It does make sense, and nothing has been changed on the site, no updates, nothing at all.

I cant think of anything other than something changed with your browser... a browser update maybe and it does not agree with the upload image icon.

It all seems the same on my end.

Is this on a computer/laptop. and which browser are you using?

madhawg

Reaction score
Older laptop using Brave

edit...I've only been using Brave for a short time. Prior to that was FireFox, so maybe that is the difference. Later on I'll logon using FF and see if that makes any diff.

Last edited:

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing you can do with brave is turn the shield off for this site to see if it is the browser blocking it. Click on the little red lions head to the right of the URL bar at the top, then toggle the "shields up for this site" selector.

Although I am using Brave and the shield is on and its working for me.

madhawg

Reaction score
No change with shield on or off
Thanks for the suggestion though

madhawg

Reaction score
Using FF now and same deal as Brave. Not sure why it changed, because I know how it worked before. Wonder if it has anything to do with Win10 updates? Mine are disabled and its been at least a couple months since I last updated. No matter though as the attach files is still there below the box and it works fine.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea why its changed for you... nothing on the site end has been changed for weeks.

Try toggle the gear looking thing on the RHS of the BB code icons just for the hell of it. I doubt it will do anything but worth a try.

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
No issues on my end using Brave browser

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Webhosts had some database downtime, they told me theyve fixed it now.

So if any of you just had problems with the forum, that was the cause, and seems to be rectified now.