Website Info, Feedback, Errors and Issues thread

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of sites were down it wasnt just us... Rapidswitch is a pretty big player.

It was down for quite a while too, usually this hosting has been quite good when it comes do minimal downtime.

Hopefully its an isolated incident, shit happens, yep, technology can be good but it can also be 😩 :facepalm:

Seems ok now.

:coffee3:

Reactions: VTR

VTR

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
It's AG Jeff's fault!

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
:larf:

Good thing he hasnt gotten to the search function and view members posts function, that shit actually works over here!
Yeah, the search function over there is like a bad joke. It’s also obvious that they think the site is not worth their effort to fix it because it’s been that way from day 1.

Big Trev

Aussie
Reaction score
Didn't you see the post from AG Jeff, it was in their issues area, AG have disabled it so items from TOBT won't show up on Google search. They don't need to fix anything, it is switched off

They are scared people will see the stuff that goes on in there and it will affect their income (from sponsors)

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah didnt see it.

I wont do anything here for googles sake, fk em.

Reactions: VTR

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
Didn't you see the post from AG Jeff, it was in their issues area, AG have disabled it so items from TOBT won't show up on Google search. They don't need to fix anything, it is switched off

They are scared people will see the stuff that goes on in there and it will affect their income (from sponsors)
I didn’t see that. Maybe the morons should have looked more carefully at what they were buying...and it sure didn’t seem to affect sponsors before.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
Interesting. Obvious that AG is just another politically correct bunch of asswipes fearful of offending the easily offended. They seemed to miss the fact that the reason TOBT has 1.9 Billion, with a B, views is because of the title and it’s content. So, what do they do? They do their best to sink it. Fuck them. Again, I hope this site steals every bit of their traffic.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
It is ironic because google ultimately wants to censor people that espouse politics they dont agree with, and the more we feed the beast the stronger it gets.

Google is not my friend, and I gave up years ago trying to be theirs.