Third party

Maggifinn

Reaction score
Are there enough of frustrated Americans within the two, to get a good following for a strong third party?

Then you'd have the Stealers, the Watchers, and a new Patriot party?

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
I have no idea what’s coming, which is what is making me very nervous. I feel like we, as a country, are in uncharted waters, watching as left wing radicals set about a threatened agenda to destroy our constitutional republic. I just can’t understand what is wrong with these people, how can they be so blind?

It doesn’t seem to me like another party is the answer, not when one has already shown willingness to openly steal an election.

Maggifinn

Reaction score
It gets hard for those offended by betrayal on both ends, to sign up elsewhere and leave their post.
Perhaps it is not doable unless you can man it entirely with new people.
There are not nearly as many in politics that should be in office, as should have never gotten there in the first place.

Perhaps the change the world is waiting for is term limits.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
It gets hard for those offended by betrayal on both ends, to sign up elsewhere and leave their post.
There are not nearly as many in politics that should be in office, as should have never gotten there in the first place.

I’ve said for decades that the qualities a politician has that can get him elected are exactly the ones he should not have when he’s in office.

THE GROUCH

Reaction score

Term limits and being held accountable would change things dramatically

Reactions: VTR

truxter

Reaction score
Vote 'em all out.
To promote change, since all politics is local, start locally. Put conservatives on your school boards, your ELECTION offices, city councils, county offices. Work your way up.
Won't happen overnight, but eventually change can be brought to bear, including term limits.

007dragracer2.0

Reaction score
If McConman goes ahead with the impeachment trial the rethuglicans will be committing political suicide. The 3rd party will begin after that.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Makes a person wonder how far reaching this cabal is that some of the tried and true Republicans take a submissive tone of late.