The official “Hi I’m A Newbie” thread…

Ski cat

Reaction score
Seems strange to hit the newbie thread after 38,000 posts on this site's twin...but here I am. Not banned at YB but it looks like the hammer is about to fall on anyone who utters a word stronger than cat. Anyway, I trust this post will qualify me as a phantom Phuckstick.
Welcome aboard REV... I have a feeling pretty soon we will all get the ban hammer over there.Naynay just got banned again.Fast fords,and badbeamer all today.Crazytimes for sure.

TheRevII

Reaction score
Welcome aboard REV... I have a feeling pretty soon we will all get the ban hammer over there.Naynay just got banned again.Fast fords,and badbeamer all today.Crazytimes for sure.
NayNay and BB got banned? That's rather interesting.... anyway, good to see homeboys (and gals) have found this place, although I'm still trying to figure out exactly what PB is all about - who hosts it, who runs it, etc. Glad to be here !

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
NayNay and BB got banned? That's rather interesting.... anyway, good to see homeboys (and gals) have found this place, although I'm still trying to figure out exactly what PB is all about - who hosts it, who runs it, etc. Glad to be here !
Lumen8 is head honcho. He created and maintains this place. He has plans for growth if it takes off.

freddie

Reaction score
Glad to have found this place....weighing up deleting YB....this week has been a week of change. Dropped FB, have Twitter but never use it so deleting that, Amazon not getting my money any more. Prime to be deleted and I'll buy elsewhere going forward. I've welcomed Parler, Gab, MeWe, Signal and now PhantomBullet to my new places to live

Ski cat

Reaction score
Glad to have found this place....weighing up deleting YB....this week has been a week of change. Dropped FB, have Twitter but never use it so deleting that, Amazon not getting my money any more. Prime to be deleted and I'll buy elsewhere going forward. I've welcomed Parler, Gab, MeWe, Signal and now PhantomBullet to my new places to live
Welcome aboard!!

Moparboy440

Reaction score
Reserving my username here if this place starts to take off. Looks to be a more traffic at dragraceplace though.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the format on this forum better, easier to read and navigate.
You can change the skin also, default is 'Light Mode' .. on PC/laptop view there is a little expandable link top RH corner and bottom LH corner of the site, you can change it to some dark options, or to XenLite which is a little bit wider on the screen.

The link to change the skin is somewhere in the menu on phones also.