The official “Hi I’m A Newbie” thread…

Speedracer93

Reaction score
This is what it should look like, the small icons in the pop up box let us choose to upload or paste a link, im not sure why both arent there for you.

6Ccb1Vn.png
I still don't have the "drop image" option. Is there something I need to change? All mine is is the URL...

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
I still don't have the "drop image" option. Is there something I need to change? All mine is is the URL...

I cant see that it is an account setting, it should be the same for everyone. I'll have to figure out why its not there for you, will get back to you.

It could be something funky happening with your browser, I read thats been an issue for some. What browser are you using?

Speedracer93

Reaction score
I cant see that it is an account setting, it should be the same for everyone. I'll have to figure out why its not there for you, will get back to you.

It could be something funky happening with your browser, I read thats been an issue for some. What browser are you using?
Google Chrome

Update: I opened the site on Microsoft Edge and it works as it should. Must be a Chrome issue or setting.

Last edited:

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Google Chrome

Update: I opened the site on Microsoft Edge and it works as it should. Must be a Chrome issue or setting.

I use Brave browser, its based off Chrome so it is similar to use, but it strips ads out and they claim is more private. If you are up for giving that browser a try it should solve the issue because it works on my end.

Launch

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome everyone. I'm no longer feeding the commies over at YerrowBurret. If you ask me, any company that purchases 1000x forums, is "them".. you know "them"... our communist overlords that want us silenced, unarmed, compliant, accepting of our slavery.

Reactions: vtr

vtr

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
Welcome everyone. I'm no longer feeding the commies over at YerrowBurret. If you ask me, any company that purchases 1000x forums, is "them".. you know "them"... our communist overlords that want us silenced, unarmed, compliant, accepting of our slavery.

Welcome, phantombullet is best bullet !!!!

vtr

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score

99PanozAIV

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If this is the place where the cool kids hang out I should not be here. But I am.
So.....how well known is Nightwish there? I would assume very much so but I was surprised that Floor was something of an unknown in her own country until that “Beste Sanger” TV show. Just curious. They’re our favorite band. We have tickets to their virtual concert coming soon...curious to see who will be replacing Marko.

vtr

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
I'm ready for a new home since YB has gone to shit. Been on there since 2006 with one login only.

Welcome!!!! :) :) :)