The official “Hi I’m A Newbie” thread…

lumen8

Reaction score
Yessir! Facebook group going to be made? Remind you, I’m a 1990 baby. I’m too used to the book 🤣
Yes I suppose I should do that, why not... when I get the motivation I will put something up and post a thread about it here with linky.

lumen8

Reaction score
Welcome new members, thanks for checking in. :tipb:

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
Well, I guess I’ll give this a try. I’m just really tired of the issues “over there”. I’m almost certainly selling my Roadster sometime this summer so I’ll be a true interloper, not even a fast/fun car anymore (yeah, I know, not that quick or fast by you guy’s standards).

GLHS60

Reaction score
You know the rules, post pics of lady friends ti.., just trying to make you feel at home!!

Well, I guess I’ll give this a try. I’m just really tired of the issues “over there”. I’m almost certainly selling my Roadster sometime this summer so I’ll be a true interloper, not even a fast/fun car anymore (yeah, I know, not that quick or fast by you guy’s standards).

Blwnwlys

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Figured I'd come over to check out the new place. Tired of all the juvenile BS. I really hate to think that massive technical knowledge base will disappear one day.

lumen8

Reaction score
Welcome to all the not so newbies from YB. :yup:

:usa: :uk: :oz: :can: