Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
Thanks Mate!

This looks quite nice here.

Layout and colours look GOOD!

(y)(y)(y)

lumen8

Reaction score
Cheers, yea I toned it down from the stark bright white.

Theres also a dark theme which I just posted how to get, that might need a bit of tweaking by me to look a little better, but it works out the box and will get people a dark forum as it is, if thats what they prefer.

VEETR

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
Gotta tell ya if this site can be less riddled with tech issues you REALLY could have a damn good field of membership here.

lumen8

Reaction score
Gotta tell ya if this site can be less riddled with tech issues you REALLY could have a damn good field of membership here.
Can't predict how it will play out, time will tell, but will try keep it simple and give it a go.

lumen8

Reaction score
How do you post pics?
I havent got image uploading turned on because it ends up eating a lot of disc space.

So images need to be hosted somewhere else, then just put the URL/link between the IMG tags here, same as other forums.

Code:
[img]Your Image URL[/img]

Images can also be resized smaller with the following tag, change the 500 number to whatever you want.

Code:
[imgsize=500]Your Image URL[/imgsize]

I use https://imgur.com/ to host images, dont need to log in, hit the 'New Post' button there, then drag, drop or upload the image there. Once the image is on there, copy the link they give you, the one for forums already has the img tags around it.

lumen8

Reaction score
Welcome GLHS60, yes im here, in the control room checking a few things.... no sign of the Chinese yet.

GLHS60

Reaction score
Right on!!

You'll know you've arrived when they show up!!

GO TRUMP!!!