The Black Widow.....

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
Garry, life begins @100+ lbs of boost.

Stop and think about that for a moment, while you stopped to think about it we sitting on the line and fighting to overspool at our usual launch spool numbers. Lol.

Fkn idiot. Keep watching street outlaws. Idiot.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same 13mm pump and sticks that is in Tripps truck, is in tow rig, mathematically more air in tow rig compound configuration than in Tripps, and my fuel lift pump system is light years ahead of Tripps.....

We run Tripps on #2 fuel only, meanwhile on the tow rig- i have a spool solenoid, and 2 big progressive dry kits backing it up......plenty of fuel on hand. I bet my secondary lift pump would drown your full zoot fuel pump.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210914-225512_Gallery.jpg

My 12V is pressure fed by a monitored rail. -10an in dual -8's to my mechanical p7100 injection pump.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
Keep talking down on diesels Garry........

I would be happy to serve you some Crow, minus 2 cylinders and on compression ignition, not some fancy high zoot multi retard ignition..... lol.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
IMG_20190330_151005028.jpg

Nothing to see here. Hell.... i just may have towwed in an enclosed with a fly weight tube truck inside. Drop the trailer and spank fleas like you, easily.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
JJ has actually complimented my car believe it or not. Do you see a character flaw between you & him?
JJ was just being friendly to you. It obvious you cannot see a methodology of the hustle when its slapping you in the face like a dick. Lmfao!

Wait. You have a nitrous plate.

Lmfao......

Gtfo. With your look at me bullshit.

There are loads of guys here that would wipe their ass with your Fireturd. Yet, you peacock around like your shit dont fucking stink. Stfu.

Perhaps if you toned you self gratification down several notches, you might fit in.......

Hello.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
You nor your car, doesnt start anything?

There are guys here who have been light years ahead of you, yet they are not out here peacocking like you do.......

I personally know NHRA Top Fuel and Funny Car owner/ operator and Pro Stock owner operator. Good friends with Top Alcohol Multi Wally Winner that he has a wall unit that is overloaded with them. Friends with multi Wally Winner A/Stock racer who is in the Hall of Fame. Neighbors to famed legend NJ Pro Stock racer whom used to battle regularly with the likes of Lee Sheppard and Bob Glidden......

I got out of gassers and into diesels, i sold a badass first gen mopar mega block 4.5" bore/ 4.5" stroke way back in late 96. Was gonna put it in a 65 b body. Still have the b body too.

RacinDuallie

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just shred a tidbit..... you peacock around like you are Wally Parks.

Stfu already.

There are folks here that wipe their ass with your claims you peacock about without any backing. Stfu already and try to blend in.....

Who remembers the Hot Rods from Hell Tour? Circa early 90's? Gee Garry, goin faster way back then than you now? Wasnt me driving, but gots a bunch of memories. A/Fuel Altered.....

Get a grip on yourself buddy.

I can count on every finger, qwicky, of current members here who are certified badasses in racing, that would easily wipe their ass with you, your car, your hopes and fairtales. Just please man, for the love of all humanity, pull back on the reigns a bit......