Speedmaster transmission parts

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
I haven't personally. But i'm not very trusting of their transmission parts. Someone bought one of their th400 sfi cases from ebay and he left a very negative review saying bolt holes didn't line up etc and he said do not buy. Scroll down the page to 'ratings and reviews'....

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
I was too afraid to buy their forward and direct pistons for a T400 when I needed some and they seemed to be the only new pistons I could find easily here , they call them billet and they look blue in colour in the pics.

I ended up buying a couple of cast FTI ones from summit (said in stock) only for summit to say no we dont have them, so I bought the summit brand ones, which mightve been cast in someones front yard in India who knows.

Low & slow

Staff member
Reaction score
I was too afraid to buy their forward and direct pistons for a T400 when I needed some and they seemed to be the only new pistons I could find easily here , they call them billet and they look blue in colour in the pics.

I ended up buying a couple of cast FTI ones from summit (said in stock) only for summit to say no we dont have them, so I bought the summit brand ones, which mightve been cast in someones front yard in India who knows.
😀