So What Is This Place?

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
Looks like this place is going to be flooded with yb refugees in the coming weeks and months.
Good, as soon as this place picks up a bit more steam, I’ll just forget the other place entirely. I’m already spending more time here than there. I despise those that treat our 1st amendment freedoms as some sort of curious anachronism.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Here you can say nigga nigger coon and other stuff and not be banned.
It didn't seem like an issue that even needed addressed over there. If there were one or two overtly using it, they could have pulled them to the side and asked them to calm it down a little.

Reactions: VTR

SSBully

Reaction score
Glad to be in a place with like minded friends.
Since we are in the realm of the subject what ever happened to TurboBullet? How come it never took off?

imposter

Not the real slim shady...
Banned
Reaction score
All the political threads that were in TOBT over at Y/B are out of TOBT and moved.
Seems, they might have gotten a warning from Google to clean up or be tossed from google ads.
Remember this,So if the owner of this place needs help funding it, support it, so no one outside can force their way onto the forum.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Funding oneself outside of the google matrix is a given if we dont want google dictating what we can and cant say.

Im quite aware of how ad companies like Google work, and how left they lean (very) which is why I never considered google ads for here.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive said it before a couple times, the sites good for now as im borrowing some web space that isnt being used. If site use increases a lot more than where its at now I will have to upgrade the hosting, id let everyone know where we are at and go from there.

Im not interested in making money from this place either, just want to keep it online. If and when I cant do it alone I will just tell everyone what the deal is. Given where certain people want to take us, its becoming apparent that we need to start building places that put freedom above bending over and begging that big tech allows sites to get paid.

Nuclearcobra

Reaction score
I just started a thread a hour ago or so that said Phantom Bullet seems Ok and it went to all asterisks for the Phantom Bullet part so i did it in Spanish :D Didn't know it was a forbidden word.

• Haha

VTR

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
The Canadian Overlords cannot deal. lol

Lowrider

Aka Legendman
Reaction score
Good to see you all here.

I havent done anything to receive donations, at the moment the bills are covered but if the hosting needs an upgrade due to traffic increasing greatly (it would have to be much more than how it is now) I might have to come up with something to help cover the hosting.
Let us know, I'd chip in, like the format.

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
This place is what YB used to be before it turned :limpy:

Ski cat

Reaction score
Same here I typed Redneck and it did the same. Also a post of mine was deleted in Tomas thread. Those pics are of a former member Blaine B. A real douche if there ever was

007dragracer2.0

Reaction score
Funding oneself outside of the google matrix is a given if we dont want google dictating what we can and cant say.

Im quite aware of how ad companies like Google work, and how left they lean (very) which is why I never considered google ads for here.
Good for you. I know you will do the right think if the problem children come here to start trouble.