Phantom bullet may see more members soon

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
YB was good while it lasted. The other guy with drag race place is too ban happy. He even banned mike rietow i think. Say what you will about rietow but at least he's not a communist supporter.

Reactions: VTR

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
They banned you just for that? :ROFLMAO:
YB is gone.
I'll probably be next, naynay will cry to them over my latest reply to him in the political section.

r1pilot

Reaction score
done w/yb. I understand they are banning people and have that right, but seems to me its related to what twitter and the rest of the socialites are doing, so I can't support that.

changing to "r1pilot" on this site. name is too close to the old dem-bigot.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to change their username send me a private message. I dont think there is an option to give members permission to do it themselves in the account settings so id have to do it in admin.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Got booted this morning. Fuck that place.

I just hope the mods over here don't let fuckheads like Horner, Davison, and the rest of that crew in over here, lol.
We could start a thread about what to do with them if they come here. The left has most of the internet now so id be fine with keeping that shit out, we are in a war no doubt about it, but if members here want them around so they can slap them silly thats another option also.

EarlsFat

Cheesesteakaholic
Reaction score
We could start a thread about what to do with them if they come here. The left has most of the internet now so id be fine with keeping that shit out, we are in a war no doubt about it, but if members here want them around so they can slap them silly thats another option also.

You wanna start it or should I???

r1pilot

Reaction score
I say let them in and anything they do not in line with being an American patriot, especially the constitution, boot their sorry azzes immediately.

Battery

White Devil
Reaction score
They banned you just for that? :ROFLMAO:
YB is gone.
I'll probably be next, naynay will cry to them over my latest reply to him in the political section.
Indeed, that was it and the exodus they've created is clearly to the benefit of other sites, including this one. They can keep the spooks, pinkos, and toadies who stick around.

This is just a guess of course but I wouldn't suspect that the AG management just got tired of naynay, novanog, mad machine, et al. hitting the "report" button and it might make more sense to speculate that the ADL, the SPLC, and/or other parasitic fucks who thrive on shutting down free speech might have been leaning on them and perhaps Cloudflare as well.

Be that as it may, glad I found this place and my hat is off the Lumen8 for creating it. (y)