Phantom bullet may see more members soon

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Their new..or recently decided to enforce rule doesn't really affect me but they sure don't have a pulse on who their users are. It is the fact they are falling into line with the PC culture that will help them shrink their membership.

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
Pandering to the leftists (which includes google) just doesnt work in the end... they just begin to demand more and more censorship one way or another.

Ive loosely followed gab.com for a few years now and saw all the shit they went through.

Tom396

Reaction score
I can only speak for one. It appears that conservatives/Trump supporters may have to stay "underground" for the foreseeable future. :( Take care. Tom Worthington

Launch

Banksters Paradise
Reaction score
I think you should make the background white so it looks more like YB rather than the light blue

lumen8

Staff member
Reaction score
I use YB in dark mode, the white is a bit too full on for my liking, its like a tanning machine LOL.

I can add more themes so people can choose their view here, I could add one with a white background.

purespeed

Reaction score
Not much point in posting on YB any more. They clearly have their sights on full blown censorship.

Reactions: VTR

Big Swede

Reaction score
I’m here from there. This site looks great. At YB I just get tired of the political threads not being in the political area. I hope this site tries to keep them in the correct area.