Pence, the man without a constituency

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
“The rift [between him and Trump] has the potential to leave Pence, a former governor of Indiana and third-ranking House Republican before the vice presidency, politically homeless. “I don’t believe Pence has a political future,” said conservative strategist Chris Barron. “For the wing of the GOP looking to turn the page on the Trump era, he will always be Trump’s vice president. For the pro-Trump wing of the party, he will always be viewed as the man who let Trump down. Whether it’s fair or not, I think Pence is a man without a constituency.””

Sounds about right.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Pence is Pence. He would introduce something that riled up the left in Indiana and retreat. Very vanilla governor because he lacks conviction.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
I was hoping working under Trump that he would sprout a pair of balls but he is the same old submissive Pence.

GLHS60

Reaction score
I think pence and Trump made up today.

Wild_Child

Reaction score
I read that Trump told him flat out regarding the latest impeachment...you will either be remembered by history as a Patriot or a Pussy!

lmao

Battery

White Devil
Reaction score
Mike Pences's thirty pieces of silver?
Why he fucked over Trump and the country is open for conjecture but equally as odd as the coin hand-off is his celebration with Pelosi immediately following having done so.

The whole video is only 2:33 long and the coin/Pelosi weirdness commences at 1:38:

truxter

Reaction score
I think it's a challenge coin. Awarded for a job well done.

ojh

Reaction score
I think you have Pence wrong, admitting defeat does not mean he sold out. I think he and trump have reached a point where they just said 'fukkit, let the cocksuckers get what they deserve' he could not have done them anyworse than what they're doing to themselves.

Chevy Rebel

Reaction score
It's his fault capital got stormed in the first place for being a pussy. All he had to do, is do the right thing send those fraud ridden electors back for review. But no the swamp creature in him came out, fucking rino POS!

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
It's his fault capital got stormed in the first place for being a pussy. All he had to do, is do the right thing send those fraud ridden electors back for review. But no the swamp creature in him came out, fucking rino POS!
That is the thing that pissed me off more than Biden/Harris, the lies about Trump, the apparent fraudulent election. That is that NO ONE in any position to do ANYTHING about the evidence, even looked at it. Evidence cannot be proof of anything until it has been examined and verified by the designated authorities. They never touched it. And for those who will inevitably say “what evidence”, here it is.

The data at the link doesn’t scroll on my iPad. There are nearly 1,000 lines but I can only see the first page. Is it the site or my browser?

Last edited: