Only post in this thread if you recieved the ban hammer in YB.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
Got booted this morning. Fuck that place.

I just hope the mods over here don't let fuckheads like Horner, Davison, and the rest of that crew in over here, lol.
So far, lumen8 has been great. One person suggested, maybe jokingly, that we should have a boat section. Guess what, boat section suddenly appeared.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
3 day ban. Already expired but can't say I missed it. Their intentions are clear and they will push on to sanitize YB to appease the left until its just a few overweight gender-confused blue haired faggots, a few racist blacks and Schimitty left standing. Hope that pays their bills..

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Got booted this morning. Fuck that place.

I just hope the mods over here don't let fuckheads like Horner, Davison, and the rest of that crew in over here, lol.
My sources tell me triple D will go where the crowd is to share his wealth of information.

VTR

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
G'day to all fellow banned :cool:

Stewed_tomatoes

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I precipitated the Authoritarian hammer to fall on my own head intentionally. Knee gar got me. lol. The best thing is is irl I couldn't give a shit about what color someone's skin is.

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
I have been released from the re-education camp but it didn't stick.

Reactions: VTR

Achavaz

Reaction score
Actually, there is something to be said for this view. They have been banning speech, people and sites they find objectionable. What could be more fair than turnabout?

Exactly.

rocks66ss

Reaction score
I got banned for typing the N word in the thread that got locked down about words that get censored. In the 8 years I was there I never made one racial comment. That's just not me but typed the word because I thought people were bullshitting about it in that thread. I typed the word just to see. and was instantly poofed. So I'm here now.

Rocky

Reactions: VTR

440roadrunner

Reaction score
I got banned for typing the N word in the thread that got locked down about words that get censored. In the 8 years I was there I never made one racial comment. That's just not me but typed the word because I thought people were bullshitting about it in that thread. I typed the word just to see. and was instantly poofed. So I'm here now.

Rocky
BUT WAIT!!! Was it the "N" word, the "N2" word, or the dreaded "N6" word? You sure you didn't use the deadly "C1" word?

Low & slow

Staff member
Reaction score
Monty made a comment several months ago about deleting the political corner
i guess the Canadians don’t like it