Mad Maxine says Trump a threat for civil war

r1pilot

Reaction score
Yet, SHE STARTED the last 4 years of war. WTF. I just want to be clear. These mother fuckers can kiss my ass. They got a taste of their own medicine.

Tom396

Reaction score
“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” Seems appropriate for the situation. Take care. Tom Worthington

truxter

Reaction score
Liberals,democrats,progressives ALWAYS accuse others of what they do themselves. Waters would not only start a civil war, and has attempted to do so, but her face will stop a fucking clock.

r1pilot

Reaction score
I wants him impaaacht. that insurrectionist needs to be arrested. Ugly maxine needs to be impeached.

TheRevII

Reaction score
“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” Seems appropriate for the situation. Take care. Tom Worthington
For those who don't recognize that statement, it was written by Japanese admiral Yamamoto - nearly 80 years ago, right after the Pearl Harbor attack. Boy, was he ever right. And those words could very well ring true 80 years later.

Achavaz

Reaction score
Maxine is inciting violence with her rhetoric

BobSilence

*this space for rent*
Reaction score
Never once have I seen a Democrat jump in to defend her or highlight any of her accomplishments.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
That woman has mad cow disease. The only reason there is ANY talk of a civil war is because the left is attacking every institution in the country, except big businesses that support them and the military.

Last edited:

Big Swede

Reaction score
I’m glad she thinks that. I don’t like when these scumbags walk around like they are untouchable kings and queens. They need to be a little uncomfortable.

440roadrunner

Reaction score
If people like Mad Maxipad had done the right thing and just killed themselves, there would be no threat of a civil war