Kevin Harts Muscle Car Crew

DougA

Reaction score
Always remembered what an old mechanic friend told me many years ago.
"Nigger under hood,...no good"

DougA

Reaction score
"Woke" Hot Rod. Reinforces the fact I'll never buy another copy. Odds are none of them even know how to open the hood on any of those cars.

And we all know how skilled they are at driving.:facepalm::rolleyes:

lou sassoul

Reaction score
i have not watched tv (other than dvd/streaming movies only) in well over 10 years....i see no nig nog comercials

Kindred

Reaction score
Yeah,car show where the guys need someone else to work on their cars.
Great show,lol.And no thanks.
MotortrendTV-WE NEED A BLACK GUYS CAR SHOW!!!!!STAT!

knifemaker

Racist Trump supporting bigot
Reaction score
Fucking niggers it can't be just a car club, it has to be a "crew" or " car boyz" or a " gang". Bring the crack cocaine and play some dead nigger biggy and Tupac. It's really about being a nigger not about enjoying cars.

SteveTX

Reaction score
Fucking niggers it can't be just a car club, it has to be a "crew" or " car boyz" or a " gang". Bring the crack cocaine and play some dead nigger biggy and Tupac. It's really about being a nigger not about enjoying cars.
You forgot degrading females with every breath. I like a good looking woman as much as anyone but every damn time one is in their vicinity the degradation begins. They always want respect but rarely are respectful. And it appears most of the black women like being trashed 24/7 🤷🏻‍♂️

knifemaker

Reaction score
You forgot degrading females with every breath. I like a good looking woman as much as anyone but every damn time one is in their vicinity the degradation begins. They always want respect but rarely are respectful. And it appears most of the black women like being trashed 24/7 🤷🏻‍♂️
Black foreplay = black eye and bend over bitch I'm gonna fuck you. Ape looking bitches respond to that well.

knifemaker

Reaction score
I'm just not seeing a big issue with it. :shrug: I might even watch the show. I'll definitely watch it before I'll watch that d*mn show that glorifies the h*ll out of street racing. Take care. Tom Worthington
I wouldn't either if I thought it was about a bunch of dudes loving cars and not an agenda to promote the fact their black.The color of my skin has zero to do with my enjoyment of cars.

DHR Darren

Support 81, Kill your local pedophile.
Reaction score
Black foreplay = black eye and bend over bitch I'm gonna fuck you. Bleach blonde white bitches respond to that well.
Fixed. Niggers love to destroy white whores

GLHS60

Reaction score

DougA

Reaction score
The blacks continue to destroy our soon to be non existent law abiding society as we know it, a little bit more EVERY day. Even the left media can't hide the facts of the savage murderous nigger criminal behavior non stop, for the most part ignored by the whiggers of the left.
Chimps in charge of all the major liberal cities now, hows that working out. :rolleyes:

SteveTX

Reaction score
Its only working out because we have let it. Once the citizens start shooting back this shit show will come to a screeching halt. They just think they want a war. They should remember the old saying, be careful what you wish for you might just get it.
Most law abiding gun owning citizens can actually hit the intended target unlike these other idiots. Hell if those fuckers could aim Chicago would be quiet by now. Pretty damn sad the amount of ammunition they waste. Imho