I've lost count, how many YB banigrants have move here now?

Outdoorman

Reaction score
Not a banigrant. But i almost want to try to get banned over there.

Outdoorman

Reaction score
Photoshop a pic of Jeff sucking Monty's balls and post it up on TOBT, you will either be banned or invited to their next KY party!
Now if only i had the skillset to do so. Cause i so fucking would. It is a travesty what has happened over there.

Dragula

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get clipped after I post a thread featuring ≥OldChevys online dating profile. That contrarian asshole, captain of the "Be a dick for no reason other than to be a dick" club. Many lulz shall ensue.

86Koop

Reaction score
I'm sure I'll get clipped after I post a thread featuring ≥OldChevys online dating profile. That contrarian asshole, captain of the "Be a dick for no reason other than to be a dick" club. Many lulz shall ensue.
Yeah he is a phucktard, claims to be a conservative but acts like a libtard...

70grnova

Reaction score
Give us a heads up when you're about too.......I want to see this.

Low & slow

Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck that son of a bitch , He is on my DNR list

truxter

Reaction score
I think I got a warning..........I said some of my remarks might get me banned, and the next time I visited the site I had to sign in again. Hadn't needed to sign in in over a year before then.

007dragracer2.0

Reaction score
I should join up over there again as, Idi Watta Ya Meen or his brother Who Does Ya Meen.