I posted this over on YB

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
I’m really at the point I wish that place would die and people would move to someplace like this.
————
”I just tried to airdrop a thread on YB to my wife but she couldn’t read it because she’s not a member and it is in the Political forum. That made me realize that AG is trying to censor the political content to what extent it can. That section is HEAVILY conservative and pro-Trump. Apparently that type of material is unfit for public consumption in AG’s view. Since when did YB become worried about the reaction of snowflakes in the world at large, especially those who are not even members here?”

lumen8

Reaction score
Just read it.

Thats the way forums go sometimes, at the mercy of the owners decisions (and perhaps even politics).

I dont see the point of hiding stuff from people, forcing them to log in.

I dont care if google doesnt like what it is reading either.... fuck them, they are part of the censorship problem.

I didnt make this site to be a business either... no phucks given what snowflakes or search engines think of it.

007dragracer2.0

Reaction score
AG Jeff and Monty Hall think they are Hitler's or something. Funny thing is on a lot of forums with that format AG Jeff runs those also.

Fastfox750

Reaction score
Its real simple. When you feel like making a thread bring it here,

VEETR

Deus Ex Machina
Reaction score
Yeah,good that there's an alternative given how much of a shit fest it is there.

Good old Dazzler and Trev with their beef both think I am the other trying to play games with them.

Dazzler has melt down cause he cannot outspam me.

LOL