Helped make a friend cry

WillisonTfosdik

Damcoonass
Reaction score
These are the kinds of stories that make hot rodding & racing what it is.

It’s so crazy that outsiders don’t ever understand the passion involved & tell us to grow up & quit playing with cars.

If they only knew.

Bluteam

Reaction score
And you can play here for a long time. Dales stuff. Go in the LS 5 registry, you'll find my junk.

Thanks for those links. I actually looked through that chevellestuff site quite a few times. I am FAR from an expert but enjoy reading all of that kind of stuff. Makes me wish I had the information from my old ones to research.

GRUBBY

81 SUPPORTER!
Reaction score
Damned if this didnt get my allergies to actin up! Absolutely great story, and thats a beautiful Chevelle, my hats off to you, Sir! We could all be lucky to have a friend like you.
But Lord, I do love me some "A" bodies!

Lowrider

Your mental problems are not my fault
Reaction score
That is cool, thanks for sharing.

ThunderbirdSport302

Massive member
Reaction score
Beautiful car, and an equally beautiful friendship.

Ford guy through and through but the '70 Chevelle is the pinnacle of the muscle car appearance IMO. No need for flashy paint or graphics, just muscular quarters, bulging hood, and the power under the hood to kick some ass. Ford had it too, '69 Torino, and Dodge had one as well with the Cuda, but they also threw on some visual doodads...anyway, this is what real car stuff is about.

Mike Swann

Q̇=ṁCpΔT
Reaction score
Great story, you're a good man.