AOC Proposes "Reining In The Media"

TheRevII

Reaction score
Interpretation: Take down Fox News. She sure as hell isn't talking about any other media source, other than perhaps a couple of AM radio talk shows. It amazes me how these people have absolutely ignored the Constitution in order to advance personal ideology: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press".....

SSBully

Reaction score
I could not imagine having her on a ticket and checking the box beside her name. WTF is wrong with the Bronx?

440roadrunner

Reaction score
People used to talk about the media in some countries being "government controlled." Maybe we'd be better off in this country if they were. At least there'd be NO denying that they are biased

007dragracer2.0

Reaction score
Someone needs to give AOC the Texas titi twister until she screams and fuck her until she bleeds, for me that would be throw her on the bed and punch her in the nose.

ojh

Reaction score
I could not imagine having her on a ticket and checking the box beside her name. WTF is wrong with the Bronx?
She only got about 15,000 votes - thats not more than anybody else, that is the total amount of votes she got, her district has over 700,000 people and less than 5% of the people voted to inflict this piece of shit on the rest of us.

99PanozAIV

Reaction score
She only got about 15,000 votes - thats not more than anybody else, that is the total amount of votes she got, her district has over 700,000 people and less than 5% of the people voted to inflict this piece of shit on the rest of us.
Which brings up the question, WTF is wrong with the Bronx? Which I guess means the other 95% thought she was OK and didn’t need to vote. I am beyond understanding people any more.

Achavaz

Reaction score
Aoc works for china